Featured
Macbook Pro Hdmi Adapter Not Working
Macbook Pro Hdmi Adapter Not Working. If connecting through a mini displayport adapter, make sure your mac can send audio through mini displayport. I bought a new dell se2419h to connect via dp to hdmi on the se2419h.

It would connect within a few seconds and there was never any issues. The se2419h says it can't find the hdmi. I have a 2015 macbook air (1.6ghz, i5).
I'm Trying To Connect 2 Monitors To It (1 Through The Thunderbolt Port And One Through Usb).
I have an hdmi to vga connector and a samsung led screen. 1) try a different hdmi cable. Even the apple usb c to hdmi adapter does not work.
But Still When I Connect The Macbook Pro The Laptop See The Tv But The Tv Show No Signale.
Thanks that my new monitor has the displayport input It turned out the adapter was not making a good contact with my macbook pro display port. Hopefully you didn't purchase an expensive one.
This Is Really Frustrating Me And I've Tried Almost All Solutions On The Web.
Also i have my amazon firetv connected via hdmi with no issue. This makes it seem like the computer is detecting the cable. I gave an adapter for multiple dp and i bought a dp to hdmi cable.
3) Use Thunderbolt To Connect To The Tv.
In the output area, make sure your hdmi device is selected. Also, make sure the hdmi cable you're using is not bad, check it with another device. I purchased a thunderbolt to hdmi from amazon basics for my sister and it works great.
Se2419H, Macbook Pro, Hdmi In Not Working?
It will take a few seconds and then it will sync up. Sound likes a possibly defective adapter. My external display was not working with a display port adapter.
Comments
Post a Comment